Manitoba Loppet Postponed to Sun Feb 3rd

Events News January 17, 2019

Hello Skiers,

Due to very cold temperatures in the forecast for Saturday, THE 43rd MANITOBA LOPPET / MB Cup #2 IS BEING POSTPONED UNTIL SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3rd. The race day schedule and course should stay the same for the 3rd, but there will no longer be the option for a banquet afterwards.

If you can make the new date and have already registered, there’s no need to do anything else – your registration will transfer to the 3rd. If you are unable to make the postponement date, please email me at your convenience and will will mail you a cheque to refund your race fees. Note that the refund will not include the service fee (around $3 to $4) charged by Zone4.

Let’s hope the weather cooperates on the 3rd. Hope to see you all then!

Paul Chambers – Race Organizer