What are the Benefits of becoming a CCSAM Club?
- Insurance: Commercial Third Party Liability Insurance, including Directors & Officers Liability Insurance, protecting your club, its members, volunteers and staff.
- Website: Link from CCSAM’s website to your club site or a CCSAM website page to list your club information. Find a Club
- Opportunity to apply for Integrated Club Funding program. October 15th & February 15th intake deadlines.
- Opportunity to benefit from programs and funding from Sport Manitoba Grants, Funds & Scholarships.
- Eligible to apply for any Sport & Recreation Funding Resources that require affiliation with a Provincial Sport Organization (PSO).
- Opportunity to fundraise and issue tax receipts using Nordiq Canada’s charitable registration number as per the Charitable Donations Policy.
- General assistance with the overall development of your club and its goals, including liaising with CANSI Instructors.
- Coordination of financially subsidized Coaches and Officials certification courses.
- Access to nationally sanctioned youth skill development program (SDP) aka Jackrabbits.
- Connection with a provincial community of ski clubs and leaders with a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience.
- Connection with a provincial association which can facilitate mentorships and partnerships.
- All the inherent benefits of being part of a collective group of like-minded folks working toward a common goal (more people cross country skiing more often).