Manitoba Trails Strategy – Public Survey
The Province of Manitoba invites you to help create the Manitoba Trails Strategy and shape how recreational trails across Manitoba are developed, maintained and supported.
The Manitoba Trails Strategy will guide the development and maintenance of a provincial trail network for recreational activities such as hiking, biking, snowmobiling and off-road vehicle riding. Trails may include motorized and non-motorized trails, as well as water routes, in both backcountry and frontcountry areas. Feedback from stakeholders, partner groups and the public will help to shape the strategy.
We want to better understand:
- how you use trails in Manitoba
- trail amenities that are important to you
- barriers that impact your trail use
- how to get people more involved with recreational trails
- ideas for trail building and maintenance
We Want Your Feedback
Whether you currently use trails in Manitoba or would like to in the future, we would like to hear from you.
- Complete the online survey by January 22, 2021.
- Share an idea about how to improve Manitoba’s network of trails.
This information is available in an alternate format upon request, please contact MBTrails@gov.mb.ca